IRCA approved FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor programme (Course No. A 17356)
IRCA ISO 22000 (FSMS) Lead Auditor course is designed for those management system specialists seeking third party lead auditor status or internal auditors seeking a more in-depth auditor course. IRCA accredited (#17356).
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world's original and largest international auditor certification body. IRCA approved training organizations offer certified training courses based on a wide range of management systems standards and industry sectors. IRCA certified training can help a candidate to demonstrate his/her competence as an auditor and go on to achieve professional recognition as an IRCA certified lead auditor.
As an independent certification body, Bureau Veritas Certification provides a full range of certification and auditing services. Bureau Veritas' goal is to validate the conformity of management systems and processes of all kinds of organizations. We conduct audits against recognized standards, which may include customer specific requirements, in the fields of Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, and Social Responsibility.
We NIST Institute PVT LTD, strive to provide high quality Training, certification and services with better value addition and quick response at all times to our esteemed customers. Together, we will create an organizational climate which will sustain our efforts by Team work, Innovation and Continuous improvement.
NIST in association with Bureau Veritas launches "IRCA ISO 22000 (FSMS) Lead Auditor Course"
Food safety Management Systems overview
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Food safety Issues
- Food safety Management Systems overview
- What to look for in Food safety Management System.
- Audit Techniques
- What to look for in Management Responsibility
- What to look for in Communication.
- What to look for in Planning of safe products.
- What to look for in Updating and Improvement.
- Accreditation Issues (ISO 17021, ISO 22003)
- Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, IRCA norms)
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 is required, as a minimum the standard must be read before the course, however not mandatory. Basic English knowledge is mandatory.
Internal auditors, Project managers or consultants, those responsible for the Food safety auditing in an organization
2 hour examination
Mode of Training:
- Understand the ISO 22000 standard
- Understand food safety management issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute and environmental management systems audit
- Understand the differences between QMS and EMS audits
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate your report to a client
Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 in the context of an audit of the organization's FSMS
IRCA FSMS Lead auditor 5 day course will enable the delegates to describe the fundamental purpose of a FSMS as well as the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSMS auditors.
Delegates will be assessed based on the written examination and the continuous assessment throughout the training. On successful completion of the assessment certificate will be issued from IRCA, U.K within 4-6 weeks.
NEBOSH International Diploma
CIEH Education & Training