Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification : Any Graduate / Diploma
- Handling enquiries and getting the enrolments done
- Performing counseling & career guidance for students
- Converting Walk-ins into Admissions.
- Resolving candidate queries relating to course
- Handling the duties & responsibilities of operations work, which include admission process & documentation, batch scheduling and data management, etc.
- Ability to communicate with senior level management, to explain complex processes and to demonstrate counseling services over the phone.
- Responsible for upkeep of Data + Center Aesthetics. Responsible to managing/ distributing materials/ books to students
- Achieving Sales target
- Maintaining day to day reports.
- Maintaining the master database (Update call details)
Key Skills :
- Good in Communication
- English, Hindi Speaking & Regional Language
- Ability to work under targets
- Candidates Focus & Attention to Detail
- Negotiating skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Teamwork & Capable of handling a team.
- Go-getter Type
HR, NIST Institute Pvt, Ltd.