AHA – Heartsaver® CPR AED
AHA Heartsaver® CPR AED program guides you through secret architecture of dealing with Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) conditions. This course gives you all the tools to save a patient who suffers cardiac arrest in need and makes sure you are always in demand. Plus, instructor would guide you with research-proven practice of providing CPR and relieving an adult from chocking among others while pursuing this program. This is a serious opportunity to enhance your lifesaving skills. Would you like to miss it from your career portfolio?
The American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® CPR AED is a practical-oriented course that enables to treat victims in sudden cardiac arrest and choking emergency. Moreover, this is a video based instructor-led course which includes realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations to make the participants proficient in performing CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation), using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and keeping the victim comfortable until professional medical services arrives.
NIST being in the HSE Training/Auditing/Consulting for more than a decade is an approved International Training Site under CFILS (Centre for Instruction in Life Support).
Who can take this course?
- This course is perfect for those
- who have limited or no medical training or
- wishing to gain knowledge on CPR and AED skills
- Personnel working in the roles of performing Life-Saving Skills & procedures could also opt this training to enhance skills at par with International standards
- Helps to perform CPR and use an AED for both Adults and Infants in a safe and effective manner
- Provides critical skills and knowledge needed to respond and manage a sudden cardiac arrest or choking emergency
- Fosters grounding knowledge on Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Adds value to your career prospects by giving competitive edge in the marketplace and internationally-recognized credential
- To identify Medical Emergencies( Scene Safety / Activating Medical Emergency system)
- To Manage Opioid Poison Victim.
- Significance & Use of an AED.
- Management of Chocking Victim ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- Administration of CPR with AHA guidelines ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- This will be a half- day video instructor course including both theoretical and hands on practice sessions
- Written & Practical Examination
Issue of Certificates:
- Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will receive certificates within 2 weeks from the declaration of the result and it is valid for 2 years
American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED course educates the learners to recognize & treat victims in sudden cardiac arrest & choking emergencies until professional medical service arrives. The knowledge & skills attained through this qualification gives the confidence to provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use Automated External Defibrillator (AED) promptly & efficiently.
Heart Association Heartsaver CPR AED course includes the latest international guidelines on resuscitation & helps to improve the survival rate in any emergency conditions. The learner will receive the course completion card with two years of international validity on course attainment, which will earn global recognition & contribute to an eminent career.
Key topics covered in AHA Heartsaver CPR AED qualifications are Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Adult, Child & Infant, Automated External Defibrillator (AED) usage for Adult & Child, Choking on Adult, Child & Infant, and Opioid associate Life-Threatening Emergency. The course content educates the learners to provide first aid like CPR & use AED confidently.
Heartsaver CPR AED qualification is evaluated through written and practical examination. The learners have to answer correctly for 14 out of 20 multiple choice questions and should get 80 % for pass standards.
Four hours training of AHA Heartsaver CPR AED qualification includes classroom, video-based, instructor-led training with a hands-on practical session. The critical skills can be learned through “practice-while-watching technique” in the training session, which allows the tutor to provide feedback on learners handling skills & guide them effectually.