AHA – Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
AHA Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED program guides you through secret architecture of dealing with heart-related and other emergency cases. This course gives you all the tools to save a heart patient in need and make sure you are always in demand. Plus, instructor would guide you with research-proven practice of handling complicated emergency heart patients like providing CPR and how to relive an adult from chocking among others as you walk through this program. This is a serious opportunity to earn hundreds of dollars once you finish this program. Would you like to miss it from your career portfolio?
Training ModeClassroom + Online
SubjectAHA – Heartsaver® CPR AED
The American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is a practical-oriented course that enables to treat victims in life-threatening conditions. Moreover, this is a video based instructor-led course which includes realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations to make the participants proficient in responding and treating a variety of first aid emergencies, and perform CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation), use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives.
NIST being in the HSE Training/Auditing/Consulting for more than a decade is an approved International Training Site under CFILS (Centre for Instruction in Life Support).
Who can take this course?
- This course is aimed at learners who have limited or no medical training.
- This training course is perfect for those working in any job roles of performing critical first aid skills
- Helps to perform first aid, CPR, and use an AED for both Adults and Infants in a safe and effective manner
- Provides grounding knowledge on First Aid, Heart and Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Briefs on FAST (Face, Arm, Speech, Time) technique to recognize common signs of a stroke
- Details on the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers
- Adds value to your career prospects by giving competitive edge in the marketplace and internationally-recognized credential
Skills covered in this course would include First Aid - chocking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children and infants. Additionally, the learner will have knowledge and understanding of the following:
Heart Saver CPR & AED
- To identify Medical Emergencies( Scene Safety / Activating Medical Emergency system)
- To Manage Opioid Poison Victim.
- Significance & Use of an AED.
- Management of Respiratory Arrest Victims ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- Management of Chocking Victim ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- Administration of CPR with AHA guidelines ( Adult / Child / Infant)
Heart Saver First Aid
- Roles & Responsibilities of a First Aider
- To Manage Medical Emergencies (Heart Attack/ Fainting/ Diabetes - Low blood sugar / Seizure / Stroke )
- To Manage Injury Emergencies ( Wounds / Bleeding / Head, Neck & Spine injury/ Broken Bones / Burns & Electrical Injuries)
- To manage Environmental Injuries ( Bites & Stings / Heat related / Cold related / Poison)
- Administration of Epinephrine pen.
This will be a half- day video instructor course followed by hands on practice and practical sessions
Written & Practical Examination
Issue of Certificates:
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will receive certificates within 2 weeks from the declaration of the result and it is valid for 2 years.