Organizations are increasingly aware of ensuring a working environment free from occupational injuries and fatalities, as they add no values to productivity. Thus, safety remains a concern for every organization and any workplace incident yields in unreliable workflow. As per the report of National Safety Council, majorities of illness and injuries in workplace are due to issue of human behavior. This reflects the importance of employee behavior is critical in attaining improved safety standards, which is feasible through behavior based safety intervention. In this regard, the emphasis is on behavior based safety having aim to improve safety through integration of behavioral science and organizational principles with safety management to reduce incidences of injuries.
Training TopicBBS Consultancy
For queries, & Assistance
What is ISO 22000:2018?
ISO 22000:2018 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS) and maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
Why your organization would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification?
Organisations would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification in order to attain the below benefits:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Minimize food risks & improve performance
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improved traceability of products
- Reduced investigation time
- Increased organizational credibility & reputation
What are the various steps involved in establishing ISO 22000:2018 Management System?
- Analyse the gaps
- Identify food safety hazards, risks involved and legal requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities of all towards FSMS
- Develop food safety policy, procedures, documentation, objectives & targets
- Assist to conduct Internal Audit and Management Review
NIST Successfully completed ISO 22000:2018 Certification Consulting service to the Top Leading Companies
A competent team of Food Safety professionals with more than 25+ years of collective experience in industries like:
- Food Processing,
- API, etc.
(Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
An excellent end to end support to clients during
- Pre-project phase (Understanding the scope),
- Implementation phase (Assisting to conduct 1st Internal Audit & Management Review Meeting) and,
- Post-project (Recommendations for any NC corrective action plan).
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- Food Safety Observation Reports
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food Safety Procedures and Templates
- ISO 22000:2018 Awareness Training
- Shop floor training programmes
- Action planning
What types of Organizations can undertake this ISO 22000:2018 Consultancy?
Organizations in the food chain irrespective of their size and type can undertake ISO 22000:2018 consultancy. A few of them are:
- Export & Import Industries
- Packaging Industries
- Retail Industries
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Catering / Canteen
- Re-packers, etc.