Five-Star Health and Safety Pre-Audit
Five Star Occupational Health and Safety Pre-audit
Advisors having years of experience design and prepare develop provide health, safety or environmental management audit as part of our pre-audit (gap analysis) consultancy services.
Purpose of conducting pre-audit
Conducting a pre-audit in existing Health, Safety and/or Environmental management system helps in analyzing the loopholes and liabilities. In this regard, comparison is made in context to relevant legislative requirements, standards and best practice techniques. Thus, it paves way for making necessary changes and modification to the system to improve performance and achieve the highest standards.
- Highest standard review of health and safety management system and related arrangements of organization as per the five star audit specifications
- Tailor made gap analysis against legislative requirements, ISO 45001 (or 18001) and/or organisation's OHSMS
Who could avail this service?
Organizations intending to conduct high standard audit have the option of availing a British Safety Council Five Star Audit, or ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 certification.
This pre-audit / Gap analysis service is helpful to all the organizations across all sectors, provided they are in need of:
- Assessing current OHSMS against best practice and/or relevant legislative requirements
- Having a structured route for maintaining best practice standard
Benefits of conducting pre-audit
- Get insights on achieving the highest standards through expert advice
- Identify the strongest area of performance
- Deal with specific issues before conducting audit process
- Target resources effectively
- Inform to the stakeholders and related parties that your organization is in favor of conducting audit
- Demonstration your commitment towards health and safety
- Structured route towards improvement through best practice standards
- Preparation for full five star audit or certification audit
Overview of the audit
Review of selected areas of the best practice specification and/or relevant legislation and/or current standards. Audit is conducted as per client requirements or includes 7, 13 or 21 areas of OHSMS.
How does pre-audit service functions?
- Prepared after discussion with the concerned authority of the organization while fulfilling business needs
- On site review of relevant documentation
- Interviews / discussions with relevant stakeholders
- Operational sampling
Gain to organisation through the audit
- Summary of audit report
- Recommendations and action planning in detail
Purpose of considering the British Safety Council
Since British Safety Council provides high quality audit and consultancy services, it ensures to have the best health, safety and environmental management systems in place as per the need of business requirements, which in turn helps in implement effectively and making improvement on continuous basis.
In our quality control processes, we ascertain:
- Stake claim for the Sword of Honour award in the category of Health and Safety standard, provided the organization achieves Five Stars in Five Star Occupational Health and Safety Audits
- Eligible for claiming the Globe of Honour award in the category of Environmental Management standard, if the site of organization gets Five Stars in Five Star Environmental Audit
- Regular review of audit and consultancy products to meet customer needs
- Robust quality assurance process helps in attaining high standards of service consistently auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Technical specialists helps in attaining occupational health, safety and environmental standards Internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit