Consultancy - Complex
General and Specific Consultancy Services
We provide tailor made consultancy services which in turn assist in maintaining and improving existing health, safety and/or environmental management systems.
Availability of services
We provide general and specific consultancy services as per the needs of organization.
General services involve:
- Risk assessment
- Development of safe systems
- Development of policy and procedure
- Analysis of training needs
- Support of dedicated consultant for health and safety development
Specific services involve:
- Asbestos management
- Legionella surveys
- Fire risk assessments
- Manual handling assessments, and so on.
So far we have served organizations for more than 60 years in health, safety and environmental management and will continue to do so for developing, implementing and maintaining systems in right perspective.
Our experienced expertise will be at your disposal to take care of the following:
- Creating SHE management system as per the need of organization
- Enhancing the status of present workplace environment
- Responsibility of delivering technical aspects of operation
- Highly experienced practitioners will help out in meeting specific requirements of the client
Organizations Seeking Consultancy Services
Organisations across all sectors have the opportunity to avail the consultancy services in favour of OHSMS requirements. In addition, we provide bespoke advice and support to ensure better performance in health, safety and/or environmental management.
Advantages of Hiring Consultancy Services
- Raise the bar of workplace standards across the business
- Better performances
- Stakeholders and regulatory bodies would aware of organization's commitment towards health and safety
- Evidence of adhering to legislative requirements
- Focus on continuous improvement
Purpose of Choosing General and Specific (SHE) Consultancy Services
- Customized service to meet specific requirements
- Availing service of experienced consultants of international repute
- Expert support to attain excellence in environmental management system
- Addressing specific technical and operational issues
- Safeguarding health, safety and environmental management
Overview of the Service
- Dedicated expert services as and when required
- Safeguarding the integrity of OH&S standards
- Adhering to legislative requirements through guidance by expert
Functional aspects of consultancy service
As per the need of organization, we will provide consultancy services. However, we will review the necessary documents, operational sampling and will conduct interview with stakeholders. We will provide the expert service after due consultation with British Safety Council manager and technical management team.
Services are provided in the following areas:
- Developing a sound health, safety and environmental management system
- Addressing specific technical issue like permits to work systems, legionella assessments, asbestos surveys, fire risk assessment, and so on
The consultancy service could be a single visit or multiple visits, which depends on the need of organization.
Benefits to Organisation through Consultancy Service
Organization will avail the services of expert and their advice in the following areas:
- Preparing reports
- Conducting risk assessments
- Following procedures
- Conducting surveys
- Preparing action plan
- Imparting training
Reason for choosing the British Safety Council
Audit and consultancy services being provided by British Safety Council has already got recognition worldwide. Therefore, it gives an assurance that health, safety and environmental management systems of any business establishments could be put on track. As a result, organizations would able to implement the system effectively, which in turn leads to continuous improvement.
Our quality control processes take care of the following:
- Stake claim for the Sword of Honour award in the category of Health and Safety standard, provided the organization achieves Five Stars in Five Star Occupational Health and Safety Audits
- Eligible for claiming the Globe of Honour award in the category of Environmental Management standard, if the site of organization gets Five Stars in Five Star Environmental Audit
- Regular assessment of audit and consultancy products while adhering to best standard practice
- Ensuring high standards of service by setting the tone of auditing, training and performance
- Active involvement of technical specialists in strategic committees of the organization for improving occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- Opportunity to conduct highly recognised five star audit process