British Safety Council Membership
Reasons for Membership
British Safety Council is a 60 years old Health and Safety Organisation. It is playing a major role in contributing to the safe work environment throughout the world.
The possession of British Safety Council membership by an organisation shows it's commitment on health and safety of their workforce and environment. The membership helps your organisation in multiple ways by providing knowledge, support and opportunities to succeed in health and safety. It will provide immediate access to information, expert advice and practical resources as well to manage risks in the organisation and safeguard the business.
Why choose the British Safety Council
- The commitment on health and safety shall be shown with a membership and logo
- 100 free introduction to health and safety e-learning licences (available in Hindi or English)
- Opportunity to access to receive 24/7 information line from British Safety Council
- Access to receive Guides and Posters - Both in printed and electronic versions from British Safety Council
- Membership organisations can receive invitations for events such as 'Safety Awards in India', 'India Safety leadership' and etc.
- Discount on International Safety Awards
- CEO and Director updates would be communicated from British Safety Council
- Discount vouchers will be provided on selected products and services.
Businesses ranging from small scale industries to large multinational corporations can avail the membership of British Safety Council.
- Updated information can be received through newsletters, management magazines and e-alerts
- Organisations can get access to legislative updates and latest industry news
- Opportunity to build a safety network, maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD) by attending our UK and international conferences and seminars
- The business sites which have achieved five star occupational health and safety audit or five star environmental audit or five star integrated health or safety and environmental audit or combined audit can apply for these awards.
- Corporates could get the chances to obtain sword and globe of honour from British Safety Council.
- The right knowledge, needed support and opportunities from British Safety Council will ensure the health and safety success of the organisation
The following companies are already being the members of British Safety Council in India.
- Larsen & TOUBRO Ltd
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- DCM Shriram Ltd.
- Siemens Limited
- Mumbai International Airport
This free guide helps to communicate the importance of health and safety to the employees and it can be used in the induction process.