EMS 14001-Environmental Management System
What is ISO 14001:2015?
ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally agreed standard involving environmental management system (EMS) which specifies requirements for an effective Environmental Management System.
Why your organization would require ISO 14001:2015 Certification?
The benchmark of ISO 14001:2015 Standard is that organizations irrespective of their size could leverage the advantage in terms of managing environmental issues like:
The other benefits include:
- Improved environmental performance
- Leadership involvement and employee's engagement
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increased company reputation
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs
What are the various steps involved in establishing ISO 14001:2015 Management System?
- Analyse the gaps
- Identify the environmental aspects and Compliance obligations
- Define roles and responsibilities of all towards EMS
- Develop Environmental policy, procedures, documentation, objectives & targets
- Assist to conduct Internal Audit and Management Review
NIST has delivered consultancy services to below industries and helped them to successfully achieve their ISO 14001:2015 Certification.
- Warehousing, etc.,
Total no of certifications achieved – 57.
Competent team of Environmental professionals with more than 30+ years of collective experience in industries like:
- Manufacturing, etc.
(Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
Excellent end to end support to clients during
- Pre-project phase (Understanding the scope),
- Implementation phase (Assisting to conduct the mock drill, 1st Internal Audit & Management Review Meeting) and,
- Post-project (Recommendations for any NC corrective action plan).
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- Environmental Observation Reports
- Environmental Aspect & Impact Assessments
- Environmental Procedures and Templates
- ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training
- Shop floor training programmes
- Action planning
What types of Organizations can undertake this ISO 14001:2015 Consultancy?
Organizations irrespective of their size can undertake ISO 14001:2015 consultancy. Few of them are:
- Oil & Gas
- Electrical & Electronics, etc.
Our environmental management system consultancy services are based purely on customer needs and involve our expert team who will outline an ISO 14001:2015 standard implementation timeline including the process improvements, recommend necessary training, specify dates for internal audits & achieve improvement in environmental performance.
A realistic timeline for an organization to achieve certification is somewhere between 6 to 8 months depending on their size and complexity
Certification will be valid as long as the management system fulfils the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. Initial certification will be valid for 3 years. However, the certification body will carry out surveillance audits annually to ensure that you are compliant. Every 3 years, you will be requested to complete a recertification audit of the entire system.