Every commercial & residential occupancy should formulate a suitable fire escape plan so that every occupant in the building can promptly and safely evacuate the premises in the event of a fire or any other emergency.
Training TopicGMP Audit
For queries, & Assistance
What is a GMP Audit?
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audit is an audit carried out to ensure that the products are consistently produced and controlled according to the quality standards appropriate for their intended use and conform to the regulatory requirements stipulated by health authorities.
The manufacturing conditions of products such as medicines, cosmetics, food or medical equipment, which have significant impacts on human health, must meet Good Manufacturing Practices System standards. Hygiene conditions must always be ensured in production.
GMP is a standard that includes protective measures for internal and external conditions related to the organization in order to prevent or reduce the possibility of contamination of the product from internal and external sources.
Why your Organization would require GMP Audit?
Organizations would require GMP Audit in order to attain the below benefits:
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements
- To ensure products are produced in the most accurate methods & under the right conditions and delivered safely to the user in a healthy way
- To prevent various confusion and errors during production
- Increases company’s commitment and employees’ motivation
- Increases employee engagement and production safety awareness
- Increases Company’s reliability among the public
- Attracts more chances for the globalisation of the brand or even stakeholders globally
- To gain a competitive advantage in the market against the competitors
What are the various steps involved in the GMP Audit process?
Being a pioneer in Health, Safety & Environment, NIST has been brewed to be a distinctive player with multifaceted industries’ auditing experience.
NIST has a skilled and seasoned team of Food Safety auditors and consultants across the globe. Our team has extensive experience in industries like:
- Food Processing,
- Chain of Hotels,
- Flight Kitchens,
- Quick Service Restaurants,
- E-Commerce Sector handling Groceries, Poultry, etc.
(Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
An excellent end to end support to clients during:
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- GMP audit report with hygiene rating scorecard
- Customized checklist with respect to client’s business model
- Detailed analysis of Observations and its Recommendations
- Pictorial evidence supporting observations
- Further progression to Certification
What types of Organizations can undertake this GMP auditing service?
The whole intention of this GMP auditing service is to audit all the food businesses under the following 6 categories as per FLRS (Food Licensing and Registration System), which are:
- Dairy Products
- Meat and meat products including poultry
- Fish and fish products, including molluscs, crustaceans, and echinoderms
- Egg and egg products
- Foodstuff intended for particular nutritional uses (Food for infant nutrition, etc.)
- Prepared food (catering, etc.)