Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training Course
GMP is a set of regulations, codes and guidelines for the Manufacturing of Food, API, Chemical & Pharmaceutical. This course focuses on basic hygiene principles and GMPs to control operational and environmental conditions within the facility to ensure the production of safe food products.
Modules Covered Under GMP Training Course
- Introduction of GMP
- Building design and construction
- Sanitary facilities and control
- Equipment and utensils
- Product and Process control
- Raw Material, Ingredients and Storage
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Risk Management
- Management Commitment and Continual Improvement
- Holding and Distribution
- Documentation and Records
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
This course will enable the participants to:
- Understand the food safety risks from GMP
- Understand the activities and requirements for GMP audit
- Demonstrate knowledge of each GMP component and its impact on Food safety
- Review their existing workplace GMP’s and revise them, if required
- Learn how to plan, perform and monitor GMP audit
Who should attend this course?
- Personnel working in Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Production and Maintenance department of Food, API, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Any individual interested to acquire the knowledge related to GMP competence
Benefits of GMP Training Course
After completing this course, the participants will learn about
- The elements & significance of GMP
- The right way of implementing GMP
- Enhanced ability to identify potential food safety risks from GMP
- Improved understanding and compliance of their Organization’s SOPs
- Gain knowledge on compliance with global best practice
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge of Prerequisite Programmes (PRP) & HACCP and or working experience in the Food Industry or related industries.
This course is provided with study material to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned for future reference.
After completion of the Post Training Assessment, Training Certificates will be provided to Successful Participants.
Classroom Session / eLearning