Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Awareness Training Course
This training course provides an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification scheme and also provides an overview of the purpose and requirements of the HACCP certification scheme.
Modules Covered Under HACCP Awareness Training Course
- Introduction to Food Safety, HACCP terms and definitions
- Foodborne Illness & risks from foodborne illness
- Result from eating contaminated foods
- HACCP – The overview
- HACCP Prerequisites
- Developing HACCP Plan
- Seven Principles of HACCP
- Maintenance of HACCP System
- HACCP as per CODEX Alimentarius Requirement
- HACCP Management System
- Duties of Organization, Scope, Documentation & Record Keeping
- Compliance with Legal Requirements
- Management Responsibilities
- Management Commitment, Responsibility & Authority, Communication, Crisis Management & Periodic Review
This course will enable the participants to:
- Understand the concepts & requirements of HACCP and their relationship with food and product safety
- Understand the core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food safety
- Develop & implement a HACCP Plan
- Gain the knowledge, confidence & skills to apply the CODEX 12 HACCP steps to develop, implement & maintain a HACCP based food safety management system
Who should attend this course?
- Fresh graduates and college students with a science background
- Staff from food-related industries who require a greater understanding of HACCP’s critical controls
- Managers & core team responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving HACCP in food safety certified organizations
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organization
Benefits of HACCP Awareness Training Course
After completing this course, the participants will learn about
- HACCP requirements
- Prerequisite program requirements – PRP
- 12 steps involved in the development of HACCP
- Flowchart Preparation
- Hazard Analysis
- Identification of Critical Control Points, monitoring & record keeping
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge and or working experience in Food Industry or related industries.
This course is provided with study material to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned for future reference.
After completion of Post Training Assessment (Open Book Examination), Training Certificates will be provided to Successful Participants.
Classroom Session / eLearning