Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
7 hours class room (or) Virtual trainig
Who requires this Qualification?
Safety & Hygiene in the field of Food Catering plays a predominant role as it is essential to ensure that the food delivered to consumers is safe to eat. Also, by law, it is mandatory for food operators to meet safety standards. This qualification is suitable for individuals who are food handlers in catering. The main objective of this qualification is to edify learners about the responsibility involved in the storage, preparation, service & handling of Food.
Suitable for Beginners to become a Food Safety Supervisor, Hygiene Officer, Food Inspector, HACCP Officer, Quality Assurance etc.,
What does the qualification cover?
- The significance of food safety procedures & compliance with the law
- Physical, chemical, microbiological, and allergenic hazards & their control
- Control of good temperature & stock rotation
- The importance of maintaining good personal hygiene & preventing contamination
- Maintaining clean & safe work areas & equipment
- Pest control
- Safe waste disposal
Why choose NIST?
- Experience: More than a decade in safety & Food Safety Partners of many leading Food Operators
- Service: Training by a team of Highly qualified Food Safety Professionals
- Support: Dedicated support from registration till certification
Duration of training:
- Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)