Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (RQF)
7 hours class room (or) Virtual trainig
Who requires this qualification?
Food Safety is considered crucial for sustaining any food manufacturing business in a successful manner. Safety is indeed a primary concern for Food Manufacturing businesses in order to keep food safe, avoid product recalls & comply with industry standards. Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (RQF) is suitable for individuals who work as food handlers in a manufacturing environment. Food safety training for Food handlers is a legal requirement and the same is catered by this qualification.
Suitable for Beginners who are aspiring to become a Quality Assurance Manager, HACCP Manager, Quality Chemist, QA Executive, etc.
What does the qualification cover?
- Understand the significance of food safety procedures & comply with legal requirements
- Physical, chemical, microbiological, allergenic hazards & their control
- Control of Good Temperature & stock rotation
- Maintaining personal hygiene & prevent contamination
- Keep workplace & equipment safe and clean
- Pest control
- Safe waste disposal
Why choose NIST?
- Experience: Offering Safety Services for more than a decade & Food Safety Partner of many leading Food Operators
- Service: Well-equipped with a team of Highly qualified Food Safety Professionals who deliver easy & effective training sessions
- Support: Dedicated support from registration till certification
Duration of training:
- Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (RQF)