IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers include something that is core to environment management and put all the pieces of business sustainability in place as required by an organization or industry. This course will definitely broaden the skill of managing environment by using the resources optimally. The great thing about this course is that, it is very engaging and highly effective to evaluate the drivers of change in environment and improve performance. Wants to be at the top level of management ladder, this course has the edge to be so and keep flow the income stream at steady rate.
QualificationIEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
What is IEMA course
This course provides adequate knowledge on environmental safety and sustainability for candidates. It is an e-learning course that requires 40 hours with a multiple choice online assessment. This course covers management aspects as well as practical section which will enhance the capabilities of the candidates as an environmental safety professional.
Who can take IEMA course
The candidates who would like to have strong foundation in environment and sustainability can opt for this course. After completing the course, candidates can apply for associate membership of IEMA, which will pave the way for them to be the part of IEMA.
Benefits of choosing NIST
- NIST have excellent track records in various levels international HSE courses
- Experienced trainers with specific expertise in environmental safety
- State of the art practical training facilities
- This course deals with global trends in environment with respect to society, economy and towards organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Environmental principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Major environmental policies and legislation and their implications for organisations, products and services
- Tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation and other leading practices in developing sustainable products and services and providing sustainable solutions
- The methods to collect data, performing analysis, and evaluating information
- The methods to research and plan to provide sustainable solutions
- Learn to deliver effective communication and capture feedback
- Learn to engage with stakeholders
- Outline tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks
- Identify and propose ways to improve performance
- Support change and transformation to improve sustainability
Online multiple choice assessment with the duration of 1 hour
Candidates can do IEMA Practitioner membership through the IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
I would like to thank NIST for conducting Health, Safety, & Environment education programs at various locations. Recently, I successfully completed the IEMA course with NIST.
Through this feedback, I would also like to thank my trainer for valuable training. She is such a fine trainer; she explains even a difficult topic with ease and during the training, she gives various actual life examples that help students to understand the topic in a better way and she even encourages students to correlate the topics with their work experiences. She encourages students to share their work experiences that will help fresh graduates in the batch to understand the topic. She effectively delivers training through daily revisions, solving questions, and giving homework. Through these methods, she ensures that the students are comfortable with the learning and all the topics are well understood by everyone in the class.
Another good point is, she knows exactly how to answer the questions in the exam, and accordingly she tries to develop student’s writing skills and ensures that students do logical thinking for answering questions.
To conclude, I would like to thank NIST for arranging such a fine trainer for providing training. I would say hats off to her dedication & efforts in teaching Safety effectively. Also, I would like to convey my big thanks to the entire NIST team– course coordinator, Manager, and the support team members for conducting Safety programs and making them successful. Great efforts from all of them have reaped good results.