Information Security Policy
NIST Institute Private Limited is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all its physical and electronic information systems and records in order to provide assurance that the organisation manages information risk
- so that the needs of users, clients are met;
- to establish confidence that partnership arrangements involving sharing and exchange of information are legal and secure
- to establish that designed and implemented security features are effective and correct to provide confidence that information security is adequate and fit for business purpose;
Information and information security requirements will continue to be aligned with business objectives and targets and the Information Security Management System (ISMS) is intended to be an enabling mechanism for information sharing, for electronic operations, remote and distributed working, and for reducing information-related risks to acceptable levels.
In particular, it is the Policy of NIST Institute Private Limited to ensure that:
- Information will be protected against unauthorised access
- Confidentiality of information will be assured
- Integrity of information will be maintained
- All breaches of Information Security, actual or suspected, will be investigated and corrective actions will be taken.
All employees, freelancers, and other non-employees granted access as users of NIST Institute Private Limited information systems are expected to comply with this policy and with the ISMS that implements this policy as appropriate to their work roles