ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Consultancy
About ISO 22000
ISO 22000 is an international standard that elucidates the requirements of an effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The ISO 22000 certification assures any organization that has effectually implemented the Food Safety Management System throughout the food process chain like production, processing, distribution, consumption, and disposal. The implemented ISO 22000 will bring real value & benefits to the business, makes the organization progressively trend towards continual improvement. ISO 22000 further uplifts & elevates the organizational productivity, enhances the business profitability and sustainability in the ever-increasing food safety global challenges.
What are the benefits of ISO 22000:2018 consultancy?
- Improve the overall operational performance of an organization and implement effective hazard control in a process chain
- The internationally recognized food safety process gives confidence to the clients, stakeholders, and consumers
- Achieve customer, statutory and regulatory compliance and elevate branding & trust
- Helps to update & upgrade the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) which facilitates the business growth
- Provides effective risk management approach & creates ease integration with other ISO management systems
- Earn business credentials and build transparency in the overall business process
What are the steps involved in ISO 22000:2018 consultancy?
- Provide gap analysis based on ISO 22000:2018 standard requirements
- Generate an ISO 22000 team with expertise members
- Design a Food Safety policy based on organizational process & requirements
- Conduct HACCP study and develop Prerequisite Program (PRP), Critical Control Point (CCP) & Operational Prerequisite Program (OPRP)
- Provide ISO 22000 awareness training to understand the significance of the Food Safety Management System
- Review process implementation to evaluate the changes and implement a standardized process
- Conduct Management review meeting to make awareness on changes, updates, and revisions
- Pre-Certification assessment to verify the level of implementation & degree of conformance with ISO 22000 standards
- Stage 1 and Stage 2 awards of ISO 22000 certification for knowing organizational preparedness & effectiveness of Food Safety Management System
- Continual improvement to streamline the process to meet the evolving organizational needs.
India’s leading training, consulting and auditing company – NIST is an established consultant which offers unmatched solutions to any organizational Food Safety Management System (FSMS) with a professional approach. Our team exclusively includes industrial experts & Lead Auditors on Food Safety, who maintain confidentiality & assure on-time project completion. Our objective is to keep the organisation compliance with Food Safety standards in a prompt & efficient manner.