ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Consultancy
What is ISO 22000:2018?
ISO 22000:2018 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS) and maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe.
Why your organization would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification?
Organisations would require ISO 22000:2018 Certification in order to attain the below benefits:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Minimize food risks & improve performance
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improved traceability of products
- Reduced investigation time
- Increased organizational credibility & reputation
What are the various steps involved in establishing ISO 22000:2018 Management System?
- Analyse the gaps
- Identify food safety hazards, risks involved and legal requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities of all towards FSMS
- Develop food safety policy, procedures, documentation, objectives & targets
- Assist to conduct Internal Audit and Management Review
NIST Successfully completed ISO 22000:2018 Certification Consulting service to the Top Leading Companies
A competent team of Food Safety professionals with more than 25+ years of collective experience in industries like:
- Food Processing,
- API, etc.
(Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
An excellent end to end support to clients during
- Pre-project phase (Understanding the scope),
- Implementation phase (Assisting to conduct 1st Internal Audit & Management Review Meeting) and,
- Post-project (Recommendations for any NC corrective action plan).
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- Food Safety Observation Reports
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food Safety Procedures and Templates
- ISO 22000:2018 Awareness Training
- Shop floor training programmes
- Action planning
What types of Organizations can undertake this ISO 22000:2018 Consultancy?
Organizations in the food chain irrespective of their size and type can undertake ISO 22000:2018 consultancy. A few of them are:
- Export & Import Industries
- Packaging Industries
- Retail Industries
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Catering / Canteen
- Re-packers, etc.
Our food safety management system consultancy services are based purely on customer needs and involve our expert team who will outline an ISO 22000:2018 standard implementation timeline including the process improvements, recommend necessary training, specify dates for internal audits & achieve improvement in food safety performance.
A realistic timeline for an organization to achieve certification is somewhere between 6 to 8 months depending on their size and complexity.
Certification will be valid as long as the management system fulfills the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 standard. Initial certification will be valid for 3 years. However, the certification body will carry out surveillance audits annually to ensure that you are compliant. Every 3 years, you will be requested to complete a recertification audit of the entire system.