ISO 45001 Consultancy
What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001:2018 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
Why your organization would require ISO 45001:2018 Certification?
Organisations would require ISO 45001:2018 Certification in order to attain the below benefits:
- Reinforced Leadership commitment to proactively improve OH&S performance
- Consultation and participation of workers
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improved staff morale
- Reduced overall costs of workplace incidents and insurance premiums
- Reduced absenteeism & employee turnover rates
What are the various steps involved in establishing ISO 45001:2018 Management System?
- Analyse the gaps
- Identify the hazards, risks involved and legal requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities of all towards OHSMS
- Develop OH&S policy, procedures, documentation, objectives & targets
- Assist to conduct Internal audit & management review
NIST has delivered consultancy services to below industries and helped them to successfully achieve their ISO 45001:2018 Certification.
- Aerospace – Component Manufacturing
- Warehousing, etc.,
Total no of certifications achieved – 59.
Competent team of OH&S professionals with more than 60+ years of collective experience in industries like:
- Manufacturing, etc.
Support (Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
Excellent end to end support to clients during
- Pre-project phase (Understanding the scope),
- Implementation phase (Assisting to conduct the mock drill, 1st Internal Audit & Management Review Meeting) and,
- Post-project (Recommendations for any NC corrective action plan).
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- OH&S Observation Reports
- Hazard Identification & Risk assessments
- OH&S Procedures and Templates
- ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training
- Shop floor training programmes
- Action planning
What types of Organizations can undertake this ISO 45001:2018 Consultancy?
Organizations irrespective of their size can undertake ISO 45001:2018 consultancy. Few of them are:
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Chemical, etc.
Our health and safety management system consultancy services are based purely on customer needs and involve our expert team who will outline an ISO 45001:2018 standard implementation timeline including the process improvements, recommend necessary training, and specify dates for internal audits & to achieve improvement in OH&S performance.
A realistic timeline for an organization to achieve certification is somewhere between 6 to 8 months depending on their size and complexity.
Certification will be valid as long as the management system fulfils the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard. Initial certification will be valid for 3 years. However, the certification body will carry out surveillance audits annually to ensure that you are compliant. Every 3 years, they will impart a recertification audit of the entire system.