Job Vacancy for Safety Officer ( Contract base - 1year only )
||Navy Mumbai Region
||Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000
- Improve & manage the Health, Safety and Quality Standards in the plant by assisting the Head HSSEQ.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor & assess hazardous and unsafe situations. Plan & develop measures that will safeguard man, machinary & building.
- Work Permit Management.
- To check for any safety non-conformities and maintain a track record in order to close the same.
- Tool Box Talk to be provided to both the company and contract employees.
- Mock Drill plans to be developed & executed.
- Maintain up-to-date record of PPE's.
- Take training sessions on various safety subjects.
- Ensure safety in the Project area.
- Safety points to be Co-ordinated with cross functional departments
- Site Emergency plan should be developed or modified.
- Compliance to statutory requirements.
Context & Environment
- A well recognized & automated Petrochemical chemical plant which caters to both the local and international market.
- Workforce here has a combination both semi skilled and exceptionally skilled workers.
- Good amount of contract labor and employee strength here requires to build a strong HSEQ culture.
- Improvising the standards of HSEQ at key business / Industrial partners like contractors, suppliers, visitors & transporters.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in petrochemical / chemical / pharma industries.
- Hands on Experience on HSSEQ activities.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Locals will be preferred
- Any Science UG will be considered. PG preferred.
- Certification from IOSH / NEBOSH will be preferred
- Good exposure to HSEQ standard practices
- Sound knowledge on International management systems & safety legislations
- Certification / Experience in internal auditing for HSEQ management systems.
Job Vacancy for Environmental Engineer
Environmental Engineer (Pan India)
||Degree with Environmental background, ISO 14001:2015, relevant EHS certification
Job Roles & Responsibility
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy
- Gather data from a range of sources through site assessments, environmental monitoring and third party reports
- Evaluate the environmental impact of the project, hazard or commercial operation
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
- Conduct hazardous-waste management studies
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and for legal actions
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
- Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
NIST Institute Pvt Ltd's Vacancy Page is a platform that brings together Jobseekers and Consultants/ Employers. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between third party consultants/ employers and candidates. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the job ads of third party consultants /employers, nor does the Company control the accuracy or truth of the third party job listings. Before you respond to job postings, we suggest you to do a discreet enquiry and be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer. In no event shall the company be liable for any damages occurred to candidates or consultants /employers..