NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award (HSA) is a practical, bite-sized qualification that provides an excellent foundation in health and safety principles in an easy-to-understand format. For an immersive and engaging learning experience, this course includes group activities, case studies and job-specific videos to enable learners to apply their learning in real-world contexts and also add a sense of reality to the training process.
Another intriguing thing about this course is that it is internationally recognised and relevant to all industry sectors. Therefore, professionals and aspirants in the field of health and safety can enrol in this course with complete confidence.
NIST Learner proudly achieved the Global Topper Award – 2018
No.1 Choice of Global Toppers for pursuing NEBOSH courses
QualificationNEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
Training ModeVirtual and Face to Face
LevelBasic / Level 2
Exam TypeProject Submission - Workplace health and safety review
What are the benefits of pursuing the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award Course?
- Establishes effective health & safety management system in the organization
- Fosters positive safety culture throughout the organization
- Facilitates health and safety awareness to ensure the safety of themselves and others
- Aids to reduce incident and injury rates and the associated lost time and absence
- Enhances employee morale and engagement in complying with organizational safety measures
- Ensures a solid base for progressing on to the next level of NEBOSH qualifications
Who can do this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award Course?
- Anyone wishing to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job includes
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR professionals
- Facilities managers
- Safety Professionals
- Those who provide work-based training to young people.
- Individuals wishing to
- attain a basic understanding of health and safety practices and principles
- embark career journey in health and safety
What is the prerequisite requirement for joining this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award Course?
What is the duration of this course and mode of study?
- 3-days (18 hours)
- Classroom / Virtual Training
What are all the topics covered in this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award Course?
- Element 1: Why and how you manage health and safety
- Element2: Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Element 3: Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Element 4: Learning from incidents
What are all the key learning outcomes of this course?
- Understand why health and safety need to be managed, ensuring effective processes are in place.
- Inspect the workplace, recognize a range of common hazards, evaluate risks (taking account of current controls), recommend further control measures and assign actions.
- Understand why incidents happen and how to investigate them.
How this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is assessed?
- Practical assessment
- Workplace health and safety review Project Submission
- Qualification Grades
- Pass (75% & above) or Refer (below 75%)
Please Note: There is no written examination added to this qualification
What other courses can be pursued after obtaining NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award?
- NEBOSH IGC
- NEBOSH Leadership Excellence
- NEBOSH IDIP
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award Training and Exam schedules as per the course calendar