NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risk and Risk Assessment at Work
1 Day Class
Risk Assessment is considered as an integral part of any Organization as it helps to raise awareness about risks & hazards, identify & control risks involved in a workplace & also identify who may be at risk. It also aids in meeting the legal requirements wherever applicable. Considering the crucial nature of risk assessment, NEBOSH has designed an exclusive qualification named as NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at work. NIST, being India’s No.1 Safety Institute for NEBOSH Courses, offers this newly launched NEBOSH qualification to learners from PAN India & Middle East Countries. If you are an aspirant looking to kick start a career in safety, this NEBOSH qualification will give you the right start & a strong foundation for pursuing high-level safety qualifications.
What is NEBOSH HSE Award?
The NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work is an introductory level qualification that covers health & safety management at work and the process involved in controlling health & safety risks caused by workplace hazards. It is a one-day course which was jointly developed with the health & safety regulator for Great Britain, the Health and Safety Executive and is based on published HSE guidance. It revolves around the approach of a Health & Safety Executive towards controlling the risks involved in a workplace. This qualification is exclusively designed to assist volunteers or staff involved in managing workplace risks and who undertake risk assessments. It helps in identifying appropriate precautions to control workplace risks.
Assessment is not the end product of risk management, and businesses should understand that the elimination or control of the assessed risks is the more important part of the overall process. This new qualification focuses on how organizations can effectively and sustainably manage risks in a proportionate manner.
Ron Macbeth Risk Assessment Technical Lead Health and Safety Executive
Why choose NIST?
- India's First NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner
- More than a decade long experience in Safety Services
- Trained more than 1.2lacs Learners with International Safety Courses
- Highly experienced trainers with relevant industrial experience
- Dedicated support offered right registration to certification
- Consistent in achieving high pass percentage
- Exclusive webinars & Individual tutor support
- Co-learn with high profile learners
Benefits of NEBSOH HSE Award
- Acquire straightforward practical skills required to manage workplace risks which is now a requirement from all employers
- Build your level of confidence in your risk management capability
- Aid in maintaining a safer & healthier workplace
- Gain a strong foundation to progress in your safety career
Who can take this course?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who manage health & safety risks at workplace
- Those who undertake risk assessments
- Employers, Managers, Supervisors, Union Representatives, SHE champions and Health & Safety Representatives
- Fresher / Aspirants looking to embark on a career in safety
What are the topics covered in NEBOSH HSE Award?
- Element 1: Why manage health & safety risks
- Element 2: Manage Risk: Identification, Understanding & Control
- Element 3: Sources of Information and the application of HSE risk assessment tools
- There is no entry requirement for this qualification. However, learners are expected to have a sound knowledge of English in order to articulate the concepts in the syllabus.
Duration of the course
- It is a one-day qualification with a minimum of 6 hours study.
- A practical assessment should be completed after finishing this one-day qualification. You will be asked to watch a video of a real workplace and perform a risk assessment in order to identify how you would manage & prioritize the risks present.
NEBOSH Safety Simplified Training and Exam schedules as per the course calendar