NIST Participates in OSH India 2017 @ Mumbai
UBM Event is an ideal destination for safety professionals and industry experts for interacting and networking in the 6th edition of occupational safety and health show. Discussion on global best practices and seeks solutions for challenges in upholding workplace safety and health is the theme of this event. Further, OSH India 2017 facilitates excellent opportunity to service providers and safety and health suppliers from across the globe to exhibit their innovations and disseminate latest knowledge on health and safety. This event would be organized from 23-24th of November 2017 at the CIDCO Exhibition Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, where the importance is on spreading awareness on topics like occupational safety and health for working women, workplace ergonomics, including employee health and efficiency.
NIST, one of the core and leading educational industries is going to display its contribution towards safety in terms of :
- Providing globally recognized HSE courses like NEBOSH, IOSH, BSC
- Facilitating tailor made practical training programs for corporates and professionals
- Providing best-in-class consulting and auditing services on HSE domain
- Providing recruitment and staffing services for HSE professionals
- Disseminating knowledge on application of health and safety at workplaces
- Sharing knowledge on the best practices
- Understanding global safety needs across industries
- Highlighting the needs of safety auditing and training
- Interacting with like-minded professionals
Some of the reputed organizations participating in the event are Indian Society of Ergonomics, Directorate of industrial safety and health Government of India of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telengana, British safety council, Gujarat Safety Council, IPAF (UK), NSIC, Aerial Platform Association of India, and Indian Technical Textile Association among others.
Stall, B-50 is dedicated to NIST, where its experts will entertain visitors regarding any aspect of occupational safety and health queries. We cordially invite all the participants of the organizations including visiting delegates, dignitaries, and professionals in HSE domain to our pavilion. Your presence would be a great honor.