Every commercial & residential occupancy should formulate a suitable fire escape plan so that every occupant in the building can promptly and safely evacuate the premises in the event of a fire or any other emergency.
Training TopicQSR Audit
For queries, & Assistance
What is a QSR Audit?
Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Audits are one of the bespoken audits designed to address all the pain points for the QSRs to maintain their integrity as well as food safety. QSR audits will focus on the hygiene practices of how the food is been prepared and served to the consumers.
The major difference between a QSR Audit and Food Hygiene Audit is QSR Audits are more customized as per the client’s requirement to adhere to their brand quality at the same par thoroughly.
Why your Organization would require QSR Audit?
Organizations would require QSR Audit in order to attain the below benefits:
- To ensure the health and safety of the customers by providing safe food
- To retain customers through quality service
- To prevent inconsistent execution
- To motivate the franchisees and operation staff, the organization holds the responsibility to train them and implement the food safety standards as per the company’s requirements
- To analyse and evaluate their food safety performance
- To have an effective on-the-job training for the staff during the QSR audit
- Highlights non-conformities and taking corrective actions improve quality & service
What are the various steps involved in the QSR Audit process?
Being a pioneer in Health, Safety & Environment, NIST has been brewed to be a distinctive player with multifaceted industries’ auditing experience.
NIST has a skilled and seasoned team of Food Safety auditors and consultants across the globe. Our team has extensive experience in industries like:
- Food Processing,
- Chain of Hotels,
- Flight Kitchens,
- Quick Service Restaurants,
- E-Commerce Sector handling Groceries, Poultry, etc.
(Pre-project, Implementation & Post-project)
An excellent end to end support to clients during:
What your organization will receive from the service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- QSR audit report with hygiene rating scorecard
- Customized checklist with respect to client’s business model
- Detailed analysis of Observations and its Recommendations
- Pictorial evidence supporting observations
- Further progression to Certification
What types of Organizations can undertake this QSR auditing service?
As per the market & customer’s requirement, QSR audit is becoming mandatory for the following food business operators:
- Restaurants / Hotels
- Catering / Canteens / Mess
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
- Railway Canteens / Flight Kitchens
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Food Court in Malls
- Bakeries / Sweet Stalls
- Dairy Stalls
- Beverage Joints