Training ModeOnline / Classroom
Training TopicToolbox Talk
ScopeTheory & Activities
For queries, & Assistance
An organisation will not achieve the highest standards of health and safety management system without the active involvement of leadership. The way the leader leads his team on health & safety determines, how safe the site is to work. The belief, attitude & behaviour of the leaders magnifies a compelling message to the workforce in enhancing the organisational health & safety performance. A good health & safety leadership not only reveals his / her behaviours & attributes but also inspires the workers to reciprocate.
Effective leadership is the key determinant for organisational health & safety performance. Health & Safety Leadership Training creates a strong vision, standards & values to enforce the safety requirements, aids to integrate the health & safety management system with the business decision
This interactive, thought-provoking health & safety leadership training articulates the key health & safety leadership responsibilities & values in achieving health and safety cultural excellence.
1 Day / 8 hours
- Outline the behaviour/traits of a good health & safety leader
- Discuss the attributes of Managers & Leaders
- Explain the organisational responsibility & accountability in managing health & safety
- Discuss different types of safety culture
- Realize the relationship between culture & performance
- Explain the different types of behavioural change models
- Discuss the three different types of leaderships
- Outline the various types of leadership communications
- Explain the golden rules of effective communication
Who can take this course?
- Senior business leaders
- Senior Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Health & Safety Executive
- Anyone interested in aspiring leadership qualities
- Formulate strong health & safety vision
- Improve the health & safety performance
- Helps in organisational continual improvement
- Better reputation among investors, customers & communities
- Improve your visibility during leadership walkabouts.
- Learners are assessed through a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Face to face training
- Virtual training