Training Policy & Procedures
NIST Global Pvt. Ltd is committed to delivering high quality and safe standards of learning. NIST assures that its learning delivery is effective and the organization ensures that it has a workforce that is competent and capable.
Learning is multi-faceted and includes:
The Significance of Learning has gone a long way and is indeed a never ending process with the emerging challenges an individual has to take over during the career phase. Learning helps to:
- Develop existing abilities, skills or the acquisition of new ones to meet the organizational needs;
- Widen the knowledge base of learners to enter into or deal with their new roles and responsibilities.
- Provide a supportive learning culture environment for individual learning aspirants or from corporate trainings
Our L&D Policy has a primary focus on the most imperative factors that would add value to individuals or learners in all possible outcomes. We have listed them below:
- NIST offers various learning programs pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Individuals get trained and certified at NIST branches, whereas for corporates, learning is conducted at various client locations.
- Learning programs are conducted with suitable, skilled and competent trainers for both Institutional programs and corporates.
- Equal opportunities provided to individual and corporate participants in all aspects of training provision during a learning period.
- NIST ensures necessary IT infrastructure, within and outside the organization (Corporate learning) to carry out learning effectively.
- The trainers would provide structured feedback support to the participants on
- self-development to progress in their career.
Learning & Development Objectives:
We have listed down some of the major objectives of our L&D policy for your understanding:
- To improve the employee skills, knowledge and attitudes through learning methods followed in the organization.
- To facilitate the employees to accept, adapt and manage the change required for fast learning and changing environment.
- To support the development of the employees, to increase their career progression in the organization.
- Learning development objectives should reflect in the employee’s Personal development plan / KRA.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To provide equal opportunities to the employees and participants for the learning and development.
- To recommend and authorize the workers for continuous professional development opportunities.
- To proactively seek the opportunities to upgrade their knowledge, Skill and behavior in workplace.
- To transfer the new skill, knowledge, or behavior into the workplace in appropriate way
- To complete the learning session thoroughly and fulfilling the assessments in stipulated time.
- To review the learning material as and when necessary to maintain up to date
Training Model – NIST