Training Policy & Procedures
NIST Institute Pvt. Ltd is committed to delivering high quality and safe standards of training. NIST assures that its training delivery is effective and the organization ensures that it has a workforce that is competent and capable.
Training is multi-faceted and includes:
- The development of existing abilities, skills or the acquisition of new ones to meet the organizational needs;
- Widening the knowledge base of learners to enter into or deal with their new roles and responsibilities.
- NIST offers various training programs pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Individuals get trained and certified at NIST institute branches, whereas for corporates, training is conducted at various client locations.
- Training programs are conducted with suitable, skilled and competent trainers for both Institutional programs and corporates.
- NIST ensures necessary infrastructure, within (Institution training) and outside the organization (Corporate training) to carry out training effectively.
- The trainers would provide feedback support to the participants on
- self-development to progress in their career.
- To improve the employee skills, knowledge and attitudes through training methods followed in the organization.
- To facilitate the employees to accept, adapt and manage the change required for fast learning and changing environment.
Training Model – NIST